Velvet Weighted Blanket - Electric Blue - 48”X74”
A good night’s sleep does not have to be an impossible reality.
- The Comfitude™ is a therapeutic weighted blanket that when used will relax and calm your body and mind.
- The blanket is ideally about 10% of your body weight, and by using it you will feel a mild pressure called Deep Touch Pressure Stimulation (DTPS) that is akin to being held.
- Your central nervous system will be calmed and allow for a better night’s sleep. You may awaken feeling almost as if you just experienced a full body massage.
- Comfitude™ is made of fine cotton and is soft, warm and luxurious feeling. The natural cotton shell allows the blanket to be used all four seasons.
- Each blanket is hand stitched with 6 inch square boxes that equally distribute the weight of the blanket.
MEDICAL SUPPORT FOR WEIGHTED COMFORTERS
- The medical community has used weighted blankets for many years to help patients with sensory issues and autism, but now the Comfitude™ is be available for every consumer.
- The weighted points within the blanket will activate certain pressure points within the body resulting in a direct improvement in your mood and feeling of relaxation.
- This strong-pressured feeling of the Comfitude™ has been shown to cause a growth in the serotonin and melatonin levels within the body while decreasing the stress hormone, cortisol. An increase of serotonin and melatonin will result in a deeper feeling of relaxation and a great night’s sleep.
DECREASE STRESS, INCREASE SLEEP QUALITY
Our lives are filled with endless sources of stress and worry that often result in insomnia. The Comfitude™ can help to encourage reduced every day anxiety and increase overall calmness.
COMFITUDE WEIGHTED LARGE COMFORTERS AND BLANKETS CAN GIVE YOU A GOOD NIGHT’S SLEEP AT LAST
Comfitude therapeutic weighted comforters & blankets can help to reduce daily anxiety, increase calmness, & achieve deep, quality sleep… without using drugs. Using a weighted cover like Comfitude which is about 10% of your body weight creates Deep Touch Pressure Stimulation (DTPS), that triggers a similar central nervous system reaction as being held. A calmer central nervous system facilitates a better night’s sleep.MEDICAL SUPPORT FOR WEIGHTED COMFORTERS AND BLANKETSFor years, the medical community has used weighted bed covers to help patients with sensory issues and autism, but now the Comfitude is available to consumers. The weighted areas within the comforter activate pressure points within the body resulting in a direct improvement in mood and a feeling of relaxation. This gentle pressure given by weighted bed covers has been shown to increase serotonin and melatonin levels while decreasing the stress hormone cortisol. An increase of serotonin and melatonin results in deeper relaxation and a great night’s sleep